Following a sell-out event in 2019, Cocktails in the City returns to Leeds Town Hall bringing together the city's greatest bars under one roof for an evening of fun, unique drinking experiences, award-winning street food and great value cocktails.
The Cocktails in the City experience:
- 20 of the city's greatest bars all together under one roof.
- Enjoy champagne cocktails on the new Stylist Loves Laurent-Perrier Champagne Bar created by Leeds leading female bartenders.
- Discover a Victorian Apothecary hidden within The Victorian Cells.
- Enjoy live music and award-winning street food down in the crypt.
- Take a tasting journey and meet a series of craft spirit producers.
- Bar experiences include virtual reality cocktails, escape games and apres ski delights.
Every venue is competing to be voted best bar experience so expect to be welcomed and entertained every step of the way, who will you be voting for?
Entry ticket of £12.50 includes a cocktail from any of the participating bars and cocktail booklet.
Additional cocktails are just £6.50.
2020 Line up includes....
Be At One, Below Stairs, Blackhouse - Grill on the Square, Blind Tyger, The Botanist, The Domino Club, EightyEight at Grantley Hall, Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Bar, Jake's Bar & Still Room, The Lost and Found Leeds Club, Manahatta, Neon Cactus, Norton Bar & Courtyard at Grantley Hall, The Maven, Poison Lounge Cocktail Bar, Sky Lounge, Stylist Loves Laurent-Perrier Champagne Bar, Tattu, The WatermarkGet Tickets