We like to throw a little bit of friendly competition into the mix at Cocktails in the City to encourage great drinks, a great guest experience and just for the fun of it.
Want to know who won best cocktail, most popular stand etc? Read on.
CITC Bar Competition Winner
The big one! A combination of social media, cocktails created and guest votes we are delighted to announce Vice and Virtue as the overall Cocktails in the City Leeds bar winner in partnership with Angostura Rums.
This partnership produced an Trinidad and Tobago meets Yorkshire dinner, a trade tasting with international brand ambassador Daniyel Jones, an appearance on radio and Dean Railton shaking up drinks on the streets of Leeds and slightly more professionally video done here .
Congratulations everyone - a great team effort and very well deserved.
Favourite Bar Experience:
We asked guests for their favourite bar experience at the show and they said...............
1) Angelica with No.3 London Dry Gin
2) The Watermark with Disaronno Amaretto
3) Harvey Nichols with Slingsby Gin
4) Tattu with Stolichnaya
5) Vice and Virtue with Angostura
Most Popular Cocktail:
Which drinks were the big sellers? Sparkling cocktails were the order of the day with three out of the top five featuring a little fizz but the overall winners were Tattu with their combination of the Flight of the Phoenix and last year's winner - The Skull Candy (pictured here)
2) Angelica - A Passion for Gin with No.3 London Dry Gin
3) Harvey Nichols - The Briggait Fizz with Slingsby Gin
4) Thewlis Cocktail Lounge - The Yorkshire Rose and Rhubarb Royale with Piper Heidsieck Champagne
5) Vice and Virtue - The Chapeltown Punch with Angostura Rum
This was judged by a hand-picked panel of industry stalwarts representing the retail, brand and bar sectors.
1) Vice and Virtue - The Chapeltown Punch with Angostura Rum
2) The Watermark Bar - The Promessa Rosa with Disaronno Amaretto