At Cocktails in the City London, each bar is competing to win your vote for best event experience. Here’s a taste of what’s in store this summer, and remember, these are just a few of the fun extras we have in store for you (on top of the incredible cocktails and food):
1) Throw some Latin shapes… quietly at the Silent Samba, and unleash your creativity at the arts & crafts tables coming to you courtesy of Barrio Bars
2) Become a Bright Young Thing of the Bloomsbury Set at immersive Gatsby theatre performances and learn to dance the Charleston with The Nightjar
3) Join the Reverend’s Vicar’s Tea Party and try your hand at some good old fashioned games like hoopla at Reverend JW Simpson (as well as cocktails in watering cans)
4) The bounders at Cahoots are bringing along some classic garden party games including croquet, with the harmonious Hotsie Totsies as your 1940s musical accompaniment
5) London Cocktail Club are going old school with a tagging competition that’s nothing to do with social media! Get creative with the spray cans to celebrate the launch of the new Hennessy V.S bottle in association with world famous NYC graffiti artist
6) … and there’s plenty more five-star entertainment coming from all our bars, including Blind Spot & Rumpus Room who are also reviving some classics. Coconut shy or limbo competition, anyone?